- Two Bentonville gems are available for all your event or meeting needs. These two properties are located close to the Bentonville square and offer beautiful settings for intimate parties, weddings, showers and corporate offsites, etc.
- To schedule a tour please email email@example.com or call (479) 254-3870. Tours are by appointment only. The Peel Mansion & Heritage Gardens (PM) Compton Gardens (CG) details are noted below.
- Full capacity Carriage House seated 100-120 and cocktail is 150-175. Room size is 31x29.(PM)
- Full capacity Conservatory seated 60 and cocktail is 85. Conservatory size 33x15 and includes the use of all the garden areas and the North Terrace. (PM)
- Full capacity Garden Room seated 66 and cocktail is 125, room size is 35x18x21. This also includes the use of the garden areas and the back patio. (CG)
- Multi-date rates are available for discounting.
- Non-profits receive a discount.
- Ask us about our current promotion.
- The Peel Mansion & Heritage Gardens and Compton Gardens will open for your event as per the contracted time for the rental.
- The rental period includes: set-up, actual event, and breakdown/clean-up. This allows you to schedule the day accordingly. You are responsible for set-up/clean-up.
- No items can remain overnight.
- The Peel Compton Foundation staff will be present during your contracted period and available for any building issues that may arise.
- The Event Attendant does not coordinate, receive food, or rental items. This should be conducted by the designated event planner.
- The Event Attendant is not responsible for moving items or cleaning.
Available Equipment per Location:
Compton Gardens (CG) The Peel Mansion & Heritage Gardens (PM)
4’ rounds (CG) 11 (PM) 16 8’ banquet 6 10 Pub Tables 5 10 Folding Chairs 90 115 Projector 1 1 Projector Screen 1 1 Podium 1 1
Renters are welcome to rent additional tables and chairs if required or additional capacity is needed.
The Peel Compton Foundation does not provide linens. We are able to rent linens on your behalf, please inquire at time of booking.
Food and Drink:
- The Peel Compton Foundation has an open catering policy. You are permitted to bring in your own food and alcohol (no corking fee). If you bring in a caterer they must be licensed and insured to conduct business in the state of Arkansas. We are happy to provide you a list of our preferred caterers.
- The Peel Compton Foundation does not provide table or serve ware.
- You are permitted to bring in your own alcohol. If alcohol is provided at the event free of charge, alcohol must still be served in full compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations.
Catering Kitchen Equipment:
- A prep kitchen is available to renters and vendors.
- An ice machine is available as well as a large refrigerator.
- A warming oven is available.
- Hired entertainment is responsible for their own PA system.
- Wireless microphone (PM & CG)
- Overhead speaker system, with plug and play option that is AUX compatible (PM & CG)
- Click-Share Technology in Board Room and Conference Room (CG)
- To hold a date for your event, The Peel Compton Foundation must have a signed rental agreement as well as 50% rental deposit paid.
- Security Deposit when applicable
- The balance of your rental fee must be paid in full 14 days prior to your event.